21 March 2006

Gak, I didn't realize how difficult it is to choose a caterer and a reception venue!!! Susmio, naka-ilang taste test na kami (although di naman ganong nagrereklamo dun hehe) at occular..parang ayun na lang ang ginagawa namin kada-weekend.

We've been to Balay Kalinaw, PhilAm Clubhouse, Patio Ibarra, and counting...but until now, we still haven't identified our caterer and venue. Maybe it's still a bit early to be worrying about these stuff since we still have a lot of time...kaso gusto ko na rin ma-settle para hindi ko na sya masyadong iisipin.

So far we have our church and photographer/videographer reserved already. We decided to go with Kenneth Uy since he's Kuya Ba's friend and we were able to see how he works during their wedding last December. And of course, it's a big plus that he's Kuya Ba's friend :)

By the way, I think I would be changing my motiff from burgundy to aquamarine :) parang mas malamig lang kasi sa mata at mas bright...

And I saw this picture in The Knot (I think) and I like it for its simplicity..although I would really prefer to have it re-designed to become off shoulder lang instead of tube type (parang di ko yata kakayanin un! hahaha!)...just to share...



This one I liked kasi ang cute nung me design ung skirt :)

No comments: