03 March 2006

On STDs, logos and what-have-yous

Finally, I was able to work on something fun yesterday (lagi na lang kasing tamad na akong magtrabaho pagdating sa bahay). I asked my brother to help me with Print Artist (a software useful in making cards, stationery, coasters, gift tags, etc etc etc). I was finally able to come up with our save the date cards!

Whew!

My first attempt...here it is...

I'd really really appreciate comments both good and bad, LOL.

And I took things to the next level! Gumawa pa ako ng logo (kunwari) hehe

While making this logo, I started getting second thoughts about our initial motiff which is burgundy...I realized how much I love blue and Albert likes green and I initially really wanted aquamarine. Hmm...can't decide yet...let's see na lang :)

I emailed these to Albert at natuwa naman sya, ayun nga lang di nya una na-recognize ung background nung logo. Nung na-mention ko na tsinelas, saka pa lang nya na-recognize!!! Hehehe. Gusto kong lagyan ng tsinelas kasi mahilig kaming naka-tsinelas lang ni Bert pag namamasyal :) tsaka siguro parang UP na UP ang dating hahaha...

**********************

Tomorrow we'll be visiting the Weddings Expo at the NBC Tent :) prior to that we'll be having another taste test with Robert Camba Catering Services.

Speaking of, last Sunday we had a taste test with Auffrance. Actually, they're not "up there" in our list (them being Kuya Ba's caterer and all) but we just wanted to have a feel of how a taste test would be like. Si Albert talagang kumain!!! LOL. Masarap ung food (which we've confirmed na during Kuya Ba's wedding) but can't help but be skeptical about it. Syempre, ung hinain sa amin bagong luto. Naisip ko lang baka masarap sya kasi bagong luto pero pag tumagal, di na ganun kasarap hehehe. Although they're offering pretty competitive rates.

Just want to keep ourselves open to check other caterers muna...dami pa namang competitive din ang rates at maaaring masarap din...so marami-raming taste test sessions pa ito!!! Hehehe...

No comments: