- Was able to hear Stradivarius String Ensemble play in a wedding (at Don Bosco, see previous entry) and they're great! I learned about them from a referral of a fellow W@Wie Ade. Sir Jojo is so easy to talk with, he had several tips pa talaga. We'll be getting their services, will need to discuss with them by next weekend.
- Met up with sis Ade to get the P900 which I bought from her as a surprise for Albert :) Was able to meet G too. Ade's really nice, at ang bilis sumagot sa text hahaha!
- Ate at Amici di Don Bosco. Read about it from a food blog I came across while I was searching for Don Bosco church (http://manilarat.blogspot.com). And his reviews really gave justice to the food! Ang sarap talaga!!! Shelling out P500 for our pasta (our lasagne cost P150) , pizza (P240 each, 12inch, 8 slices) and gelato (P35) meal was worth it! Comment pa ni Albert: kaya kong ubusin itong pizza mag-isa.*teehee* I really recommend this place.
- Of course, the highlight would be the look on Albert's face when I handed him my gift :) he was surprised because I told him that bought candles (for our wedding) from Ade hahaha! And Ade gladly conspired to place the box in an opaque plastic bag before placing it inside a paper bag. Gulat daw sya when I handed the short note I prepared beforehand (to go with the gift). It really felt nice to surprise him and make him happy *blush* after the bad office days he had...
- WALANG ILAW AT TUBIG (hanggang ngayon). Enough said!
- Oct7 - meet with Kenneth Uy to finalize contract; meet with Stradstring
- Oct 15 - Dangwa date with Kuya Ba and Diane (to choose flowers, which I have no idea about!)
- Oct 28 - gown measurement. DIET DIET DIET!!!