My preferred magazines have also shifted from wedding mags to interior design hehe. I'm getting excited to fix our apartment na rin. Can't go full force nga lang since we're only renting - some things would be "no-gos" for now.
Excited na rin to have my family here in Manila - may bonus pa since my 2 titas and a baby cousin will be arriving with my family din!
As for our guest list, we were initially worried kasi mukhang lalampas kami sa 150 pero ngayong palapit na nang palapit, we're inviting more since marami sa invited won't be able to attend dahil Thursday nga ung wedding namin. So, let's see kung ilan ung pupunta...sabi ko nga kay Albert, we'll also know kung sino talaga ung magke-care to attend hehehe...
- abays, mom and ninang had their fitting last Saturday - mejo kelangan ng unting adjustment sa me waist and hips ;-) final fitting will be on feb 3 na rin
- we know what we'll be giving our parents na - secret na lang muna hehehe but we'll be buying it this weekend
- saw some fruit wines (duhat, mango and wild berry) sa SM Ayala, we'll buy that for our male PS, Chocolate Kiss mini-cakes naman for the ninangs
- the misalette is for pick-up na lang, minor corrections lang daw ung needed
- already met with 2 of our ninongs, 1 left to visit for our PS
- book lechon supplier
- confirm with Uncle Danny and T Deling re offerors for wine & host
- meet with Fr. Blaise this Sunday
- meet with Ninang Eva this Saturday
- choose and buy gift for Fr. Blaise
That's it for this weekend. Next weekend would be alloted for the payments to Hizon's & Bulwagang Claret, as well as finalizing the skeds for the day with our OTD coordinator. Sobrang minor details na lang naman pero minsan ito pa ung mahirap i-consolidate hehehe...
Tama, we still need to buy chocolates pa pala for the souvenirs!
Basta, enjoy..enjoy...enjoy! :D