Break muna from the Ethan Gregory chronicles hehe.
Got this from JenCC's blog (hi jen! thanks for this, nakakatuwang sagutan)
To commemorate our centennial year…University of the Philippines
1. Student number? 96-44037
2. College? College of Science
3. Ano ang course mo? (What did you Major in?) BS Applied Physics '01 and had MS units in Physics (thesis na lang sana hehe)
4. Nag-shift ka ba o na-kick out? (Did you shift majors/Courses or were you a kicked out of your College)? Nope. First choice ko yan sa UPCAT (hahaha)
5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT? (Where did you take your entrance examination?) In Davao City (sa covered court ng SPED school, if I remember correctly), where I'm from.
6. Favorite GE subject? (General Education classes) Hmm..Soc Sci I, kahit 7am ung class (during Summer pa talaga) na-enjoy ko kasi kwela ung teacher at ang daming trivia :)
7. Favorite PE? Judo (hwekwekwek)
8. Saan ka nag-aabang ng hot guys/girls sa UP? (Where did you hang out to check out the hot babes/dudes?) hindi naman ata ako nag-abang... :P
9. Favorite profs? (Favorite Professors?) Prof Rosell (Soc Sci I), Edgar Labor (Math 53 prof)...sa Physics...hmm, Doc Blanca (lab classes) and Doc Daza (laser physics and EM). Siguro me iba pa kaso nalimutan ko lang hahaha...
10. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject (least favorite General Education class)? Soc Sci II...got so bored with all the philosophers :P
11. Kumuha ka ba ng Saturday classes? (Did you sign up for Saturday classes?) yup, when I had no choice during my sophomore year...PE (Swimming) which turned out fun naman
12. Nakapag-field trip ka ba? (Did you join any field trips?) parang wala ata
13. Naging CS ka na ba or US sa UP? (Were you ever a College Scholar and or a University Scholar) Yup, on my first sem sa UP (during my undergrad days) and on my last sem (sa MS na to)
14. Ano ang Org/Frat/Soro mo? (What Organization/Fraternity/Sorority were you a member of?) UP Physics Association
15. Dorm, Boarding house, o Bahay? (Did you stay at a dorm, boarding house or did you live at home during college?) Apartment with my tita during my undergrad days, Sanggumay residence hall during MS
16. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun? Kung not necessarily talented din ako, siguro Fine Arts at Theater (wala lang, para kakaiba hahaha). Pero kung kelangang hindi naman pangarap (haha), Bio/Psych then proceed with Med :P curious din pala ako with Met Engg.
17. Sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP?(Who did you first meet at UP?) Dami naman akong schoolmates/batchmates from high school na nasa UP din, so I guess sila (hahaha parang napilitan)
18. First play na napanood mo sa UP? (First play you watched in UP) Rama at Sita (ata)
19. Saan ka madalas mag-lunch? (Where did you usually eat lunch?) CASAA, and of course, Aristocarts! (ung sa may Sampa/Kamia) budget meal, 1 pc chicken + rice + gulay = P20! We had our plates/utensils sa LC lab sa NIP so kahit naka-plastic, oks lang. Pwede rin kung sa tambayan kakain, punitin na lang ang plastic at un na ang gawing plate :P
20. Masaya ba sa UP? (Was it fun in UP?) Very much
21. Nakasama ka na ba sa rally? (Did you ever get to go to a rally?) Yup, the Erap Resign rally to EDSA Shrine (EDSA Dos)
22. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council? (How many times did you vote for Student Council elections?) Umm, alam kong nakaboto ako pero di ko maalala kung ilang beses :P
23. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka? (Did you ever aspire to graduate with honors when you were a freshman?) Nope
24. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka? (If you didn’t go to UP, what school would you have gone?) Malamang sa Ateneo de Davao. Pumasa din ako sa AdMU kaso ayaw akong bigyan ng financial assistance, wag na no!