03 April 2009

Just the other night, I was again amazed.

We were already about to sleep, lights were already turned off but the little boy can still see that outside our bedroom, lights were still on. Bumangon. I told him, "Halika na dito, tulog na tayo, tingnan mo o, madilim na. It's time to sleep." Ang sagot, "Di..im?" And he was able to repeat it. And I know that it was a question from his tone. So I replied, "Yes, baby, madilim na po. Tulog na tayo." And he proceeded to lie down beside me again.

It might be trivial for some, but for me, it was amazing.

Soon I will be able to hear him talk non-stop. Hear him ask never-ending questions. I just pray that we will be able to provide him with the best support to nourish this part of his development.

-0-0-0-

Last day of work for me before we head off to our vacation! :) We'll be flying to Davao this Sunday and will be back on the 15th pa. Hay sarap. Can't wait! :)

No comments: