Ysabelle Bridal Factory would be our supplier for my wedding gown, and most probably for Albert's barong and pants. My measurements will be taken around end of October/start of November. First fitting would be by December. Whew! We would also have his mama's gown made there. Yung kay mama kasi sa Davao na since medyo mahirap if we only send her measurements dito. But I'll try to request from Rhoda and Lawrence if it's possible to buy the tela from them para pareho na ung tela ng mga mothers...
For the entourage, we will just buy the cloth from Divisoria. As advised by Lawrence, we can choose either shantung or star satin. We'll be going to Divisoria this Saturday...good luck to us! I need to work on my patience because I'm anticipating a crowded, noisy, smelly environment (sana lang talaga hindi muddy please please). I think I'll buy a dressy Sunday dress (hehe) for the flower girls. At least something not so frilly (and expensive) so that they can still use it on other days (or if not, hindi naman gaanong sayang ung money considering that kids outgrow their clothes so fast!).
We also checked out the invitations from Papemelroti and QP Designs. Both are within our budget, just need to choose between them. It was good to know that QP has invitations that's less than P50/set. I've tried to DIY our invitations and based on our computation (using Natl Bookstore price for the papers), we need ~P4500 for 80 invitations. E kung meron naman ang QP na ~P50/set (100 invites), not bad, di pa ako mase-stress hehehe (tamad).
So far, here's what we've accomplished:
1. Booked Church and paid DP - Twin Hearts
2. Booked caterer and paid DP - Hizon's
3. Booked photographer/videographer and paid DP - Kenneth Uy
4. Bought our rings and paid DP - Suarez Wedding Rings
5. Booked Bridal gown maker (and most probably groom and mommies) and paid DP - Ysabelle Bridal Factory
Need to do:
1. Book reception venue
2. Book musicians - c/o Kuya Abet :D
3. Book florist - c/o Kuya Ba :D
4. TMU around Oct/Nov - HMUA c/o Jarell (my cousin)
5. Book invitation maker
6. Start working on the documents - earliest by Sept
at ang dami pa...but at least we got most of the major items done. Except for the reception venue which we need to decide on SOON! :)
pero so far naman, we're still on track...