22 August 2006

I'm back

Six months before our wedding, I moved to another job (in another company) thus the hiatus that I went through for several weeks. Today, I'm finally done with the mandatory new hire trainings and my PC has been set up...I'm back in the blogging world!

Updates so far, hmm...last Saturday, we already have our schedule for Canonical Interview and Pre-Cana Seminar at Twin Hearts..these will be in November, plenty of time to procure the needed documents :) My baptismal certificate and confirmation certificate are already prepared (c/o my family who's doing the legwork in Davao), CENOMAR would be easy to get there (shorter queues hehe). As for Albert's stuff, we will work it out ourselves :) Bit by bit, things are falling into place...

Oh and in my last entry I was worried about the change in AEs from Hizon's but it turned out for the better. We are now into our third AE...from Ella to Lanie to Judith! But Judith's great, in fact, our dessert has just been upgraded to include the halo-halo bar! YEY! and the free choco fountain has also been upgraded from small to medium-sized. Great, great, great! Can't help but smile really. Judith is also much easier to talk with :)

Yesterday, we checked with Suarez regarding the status of our wedding rings. Helene advised us to have our final fitting (before they make the rings) by early December. That way, our ring size would be more or less closer to how it will be by February. The rings would be ready in 2 weeks anyway...

What else? Vannie and Claire (mga abays) are already in the process of selecting a gown design for them :) I promised Claire that I'll check the internet for some designs and send them to her. Tsk tsk, I really have to go back internet surfing hehehe...

We still haven't booked our reception venue but we're leaning more into UP Bonsai Garden. Anyway, we promised to book it by this coming weekend (before I leave for Shanghai for a week-long training at our supplier - excited to visit a new country again!). By hook or by crook, dapat makapag-book na kami hehehe...

I guess that's my update for now...less than 6 months to go! Whew!

No comments: