02 February 2007

6 days to go...

Hehe...nagiging everyday blogging na rin ito :P
*****

it's my last day in the office before my 2-week leave, can't wait for 5pm! still need to drop by the grocery later to buy some stuff since i'll be preparing spaghetti for tomorrow night's dinner. my family will be arriving late (8pm) so i'll prepare dinner na para pagdating sa bahay, init na lang at kainan na :)

final fitting will be tomorrow na rin *excited*

one of our OTD (on the day) coordinators sent me an email earlier, sabi nya...

"relax na lang ha, wag na kayong magpupuyat"

hehehe...called her a few days ago kasi asking her if we still lacked some documents/stuff, she must have sensed my panic (hehe) and was telling me not to...they'll take care of everything na daw. BUT the OC in me leads me to panic, really need to exert effort to stop worrying hehe. Friends have started sending me text messages telling me to start relaxing hahaha *kilala talaga nila ako - tarantado (madaling mataranta) hehe*

i think this will be my last post before our big day na rin as i wouldn't have any access to the Net starting tomorrow :) my family will be staying until the 11th and on the 12th, albert and i will be leaving for bohol. back to office on the 19th (sana maging slow-mo ang oras between 5pm this afternoon until the 19th)...pero ayaw ko munang isipin yan hehe.

can't wait...see you when i get back...will really try to write down our wedding kwentos para di ko malimutan hehehe...

cheers!

No comments: