- I'm now a member of N@W but really haven't posted anything - mejo nothing substantial pa to share kasi di pa ako mommy nor expecting :P but I really enjoy reading posts and have filed away stuff in my local folders - pregnancy, travel, accessories, hospitals.. man, talk about being OC!
- We still haven't posted nor gotten close to posting our wedding pics, anywhere! Shux, really gotta work on it soon - ga, gawin na natin ha? :)
- Checked out babycenter.com (c/o Sis Ann) and used their ovulation calendar...hmm, sana gumana :P
- I had a really scary puson-ache yesterday. Basta parang biglang sumakit lang sya while we were doing our grocery - the dysmenorrhea type of pain which makes it difficult to stand (and walk for that matter). What worried me was that, I didn't have my period. I was actually imagining horrible things like what if I was pregnant already kaso natagtag sa byahe from Marikina-Alabang? I was actually scared to see if there were any blood spots when I peed as soon as we got home... hahaha now that I think about it, nakakatawa. Because even if I was pregnant, I think it would be too early to cause me spotting na no. Pagdating sa bahay, I just lay down for a while, and the pain went away...which got us to thinking that I should have my check up with an OB-Gyn soon just to see if everything's fine with me. What do you think mga sis, OA ba or OK lang? If OK lang, do you have any OB-Gyn to recommend?
- On another note, we're excited kasi we'll be travelling with Kuya Ba (and Diane) on April5-9. Mla-Iloilo-Guimaras-Bacolod daw, we actually don't have any idea how it'll be basta sama lang kami. Kuya Ba has friends kasi dun from his seminary days :) We have our e-tickets na thru Cebu Pacific...yey :)
- What else? Well, there's still this nagging feeling that I'd really like to change jobs - something which will give me the chance to enrol in Med Trans course because I'm interested talaga in it. Kaso with my current job, di ko aabutan ang MWF 6-9pm class sa Festival Mall (not to mention I'd be dead-tired if I do it). Albert is supportive and even asks me if I prefer to leave my current job, enrol while looking for a new job. Problem is, I still have some financial stuff to arrange bago ko maiwan without hesitation ang trabaho ko ngayon. Lord, please help us sort out things...
Finally, I leave you with something that Albert told me last week (accdg to him he read it in an email):
Pag hehehe daw ang tawa, mahilig sa sex.
Pag hahaha naman, intelligent.
Hehehe, este hahaha pala! :)