12 June 2007

I know I shouldn't be worrying too much but I just couldn't help it...I'm worried about my palangga, A. He hurt his back last Sunday when he lifted Nanay (his lola, who was sitting on a chair and move her a few inches backwards lang), may pumitik daw sa likod nya and his back ached. When we were on our way home, nahirapan na syang yumuko lalo na pag sasakay ng jeep :(

Yesterday, we went to Asian Hospital to have his back checked kaso walang Medicard coordinator and even an orthopedic. We went to Medicard clinic in Festival, wala ring orthopedic. He just had his check up with an IM, his back was x-rayed but the results will be available this Thursday pa. He was prescribed some pain killers and according to the IM, he couldn't find anything wrong naman daw sa x-ray but of course he's not a radiologist nor an orthopedic...huhuhu sana lang tama ang sinabi nung IM. He was advised to take a bed rest of 5-7 days but A still went to the office today (kasi me urgent na kelangang gawin).

Tomorrow, I will really force him to rest and take a day or two off from work. Because even if he isn't lifting anything, just by standing or bending (a bit when rides a jeepney) would put stress on his back and that wouldn't help him recover :(

Pareho pa tuloy kaming baldado ngayon hehe - him with his bad back and me with my morning sickness (and of course, I couldn't carry anything heavy). Kawawa naman ang asawa ko, worried talaga ako and really praying that there's nothing seriously wrong that simply resting wouldn't do. Hay...

Good thing, my morning sickness seems to have eased off a bit and I'm not craving for much food like before.

In fact, when I think of food now, I get nauseated. As in, pag tinatanong ako kung anong kakainin ko parang nasusuka na ako kaya di ko alam kung anong gusto kong kainin. Pero kung andyan na yung pagkain, masarap naman. Weird! I also noticed that I get full fast. It's very different to what I experienced a few weeks ago wherein I eat A LOT (rice, 2 viands -1 of which is gulay, fruit for dessert) and still feel hungry afterwards. But now, I can only finish about half a cup of rice...

But when it comes to fruits, I really feel I'm on Cloud 9 when I eat it :) Another thing I can eat and eat and eat is sampaloc candy (except when my stomach feels that it had too much already and starts to make gruk gruk sounds hahaha).

Oh and my tummy is getting bigger - not the pregnancy bump yet, more of bloating ata. Hindi naman kasi sya ung parang dahil sa taba lang kasi medyo matigas e. And when I stretch, I can feel my tummy muscles stretch as well and they even feel a bit sore...as if I did 300 sit-ups the day before! I am also getting some nosebleeds...mild lang naman, about 3x na siguro since we entered our 3rd month of pregnancy. I don't know if it's the heat or if it's also related to the pregnancy...have a lot of questions for our next check up (on the 23rd!)...

Hmm..what else? I guess that's all for now. Hope the A's check up results would be out na agad and everything is fine so I can stop worrying...

No comments: