18 February 2008

Back to the blogging world

...and work. I had a really hard time leaving the house this morning, can't bear to leave Ethan with his grunts and stretching sounds, still sleeping...hirap pala talaga. I was dreading this at eto na nga, dumating na ung araw na kelangang mag-back to work ang nanay :P

Missed a lot of updates since we have no internet connection at home and I had to ask A everytime I had some update to upload it for me. And today, I realized...I didn't have any update for our 1st wedding anniversary! Bad bad me..*tsk* We celebrated it with my parents (who were also celebrating their wedding anniversary, their 30th, that day) we just went to ATC with Ethan. Had lunch at Cibo at pinasyal lang namin sila sa ATC :) A gave me a wallet, unfortunately, I wasn't able to get him anything. I just wrote him a letter..IOU na muna...di nakalabas ng bahay e hehe...

I'll be posting an update on Ethan soon, just have to gather my thoughts and habol muna sa work dito sa office...just posted to inform my blogger friends that I'm back online :P till then...

No comments: