We're busy preparing for the Holidays and also for Ethan's first (and A's 31st) birthday party :)
For the Holidays, nag-inarte kasi ako. Kung anu-anong naisip na gawin hahaha. I prepared a calendar for us, and our respective families - chose a picture for each month featuring, sino pa ba kundi si Ethan? For January, I chose a picture from his first month, for February from his second month and so on. Also added some poems for each month, and indicated special dates. I'll post the pics here once our office internet is back to its old self (haha).
But my pag-iinarte didn't end there. I also planned to make personalized gift tags! Had our family picture taken and A did the lay0ut for the tags, had it printed in Digiprint and voila! We had our tags :P again, I'll post the pic once our internet picks up...
I'm almost done with gift wrapping, about 3-5 pcs to go!
For Ethan's Jollibee party preps, we're more or less set (hehehe).
- Venue and time: Done, DP already with Jollibee, reserved the time slot. Did some initial order, finalize on the day itself (depends kasi kung ilan ang darating)
- Loot bags: Done, nakabili na rin ng candies. Just need to put in the candies sa bags
- Photographer: DP with Digiprint. We got their party package which would include a 40-page 8x10 album (hardbound, board type), 70pcs print out, raw shots in CD and a photographer for 4 hrs.
- Cupcakes as souvenirs: talked to PJ of Chipper Cupcakes. Just need to pay and give the thank you tags to her (gumawa kasi ako ng aming design, another kaartehan)
- Cake: already paid, for pick up on the day. Red Ribbon
- Birthday outfit: YAIKS! Bibili pa lang pala kami...este, maghahanap pa!
- Invitations: Done, already sent out (another DIY by me!), photos later ulit
Ano pa ba? Parang yan lang naman...so we're set. Final touches na lang later...